Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dinner with a Perfect Stranger

My first official review. Here goes...I love this book! This is one of those books I don't plan on putting on Paperback Swap. It's definately one I will keep along with my signed copy of Jodi Picoult's Nineteen Minutes. It's also an extremely short read.


It's a simple story line where a man, in his hurried livestyle, gets an invitation in the mail for dinner to an Italian restaurant with "Jesus of Nazareth" or so the invite says. He debates whether to go but ends up going thinking it's his crazy friends out to play a trick on him. What ensues to a conversation with a someone who says he is Jesus...you can decide whether he is or not. The conversation is in chapters like a dinner...appetizer, dessert, etc.... It's funny yet says alot. I got so into this book that I just wanted to sit right with them both and ask my questions....I loved it! It's light, it's fun, it makes you think. I ordered another in this series called A Day with a Perfect Stranger...can't wait to read that one.


Well, that's it for now. Thanks for all your comments on my new blog and I like your idea, Andi, on a read along....we'll definately have to try to work that one out.


Ok, till next time!

1 comment:

CritterLady62 said...

Hmm, sounds interesting. I'll have to give it a try.